[Javascript] Ugh... help! Must thwart multiclickers

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:59:31 CDT 2002

You may want to try putting this code in the button:
onClick="this.disabled=true"

This should disable the button after being clicked.  I am not sure if this
works on image buttons though.

====================================
Trey Hunner: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get great JavaScript scripts
or Get a website:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260