[Javascript] Change name of browse button

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:39:43 CDT 2002

I have also researched this too.  I have read on websites that there is no
way to change the Browse button.  Even if there is a new way to change it
that I do not know about it may only work on the latest browsers.

I hope you can find a way to solve this problem.
====================================
Trey Hunner: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get great JavaScript scripts
or Get a website:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260