[Javascript] Title without brower name in the browser

Ziggy ziggy at winks.com
Wed Jun 5 08:28:21 CDT 2002

Hi!

If you create a chromeless or borderless window there isn't any explorer
icon or browser default title at all, but it also cannot be closed with
a right-click. I did it on my site if you'd like to see it in action. Go
to: http:// <http://www.winks.com/diversions/ziggy/>
www.winks.com/diversions/ziggy/  and click on any of the pics of my cat.
Notice how it is in the task bar, but without the icon.

Also notice there isn't any way to close the window aside from clicking
the [x] on the window itself. The window does resize nicely if you click
another picture though, which is why I personally used it. This only
works in IE btw.

I don't quite now why or how, I used a pre-fab script from:
http://www.js-examples.com/

Cheers!

Kim