[Javascript] crossbrowser problems

Tim Laureska hometeam at goeaston.net
Mon Jun 10 16:37:58 CDT 2002

Hello... i'm new to this list (and new to javascript) but am hoping for some
patient help :-)
Can someone help me understand why this menu won't display the correct
columns underneath the headings.... I had to change the javascript for cross
browser comaptibility and ever since then, I've been stuck...

This link shows you the way the menu should look, but this only works in IE
5+
http://63.151.47.189/menu_old2.html

This link shows the one I'm struggling with to get it to work "cross
browser" (graphics & text content aside)
http://63.151.47.189/menu_netscape6_test5.html

The code can be seen in the source at
Thanks in Advance
Tim Laureska