[Javascript] Need simple transfer form

Glenn Morris gmorris at sct.com
Thu Jun 13 13:56:26 CDT 2002

I posted an earlier script about transferring information and got alot
of good responses. Unfortunately due to restrictions (no access to
server, large amount of data etc.) I am unable to use them. If I can
get a simple transfer form of data I will be set. This is what I need.
1) Two hidden values (fname, lname)
2) Person presses Button.
3) New form opens (this must be a form that I already have created
called NewForm.html, it is in the same directory as original form).
This NewForm.html must be in the same browser window.
4) NewForm.html has one editable field with both values (from fname &
lname) in it.
This is all i need but it must be in javascript.

I am working with Lotus Notes/Domino so I have restriction on what I
can do along with security that is preventing me from doing this 100
other ways. It must be these four steps and since I can't change the
original form sending me the data I can't use frames either (though
that was a good idea).

Thanks for all your help.