[Javascript] Need simple transfer form

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Thu Jun 13 16:34:03 CDT 2002

Glenn,

I would like to help further but it seems you are not giving the full
picture so that anyone other than you can judge what method might be
appropriate.

Earlier you wrote:
"I have already tried the Query string option. I cannot use it because on
the actual form I will have too much
data coming over (I just used two as an example)."

Rodney