[Javascript] I have your same problem about a lint to local apps using JavaScript...

GC Esposito espositogc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:04:43 CDT 2002

Hi Reuben:
My name is GC and I found this email of yours in a forum on the web:
    Hi,
    I am building a web application for my local intranet network.
    I am wondering if there is anyway we can make a link in a website to run a
    local application in local machine (win 98) using javascript.

    Something like <A HREF="local_application.exe"> Run this app </A>?

I am having the same issue and so far I haven't found an answer yet. How about you? Have you come to a solution for that problem? And, if so, would you mind sharing that 'secret' with me?Thanks in advance for your time. Sincerely,

GC Esposito