[Javascript] ADMIN: Real ZOO web site, welcome! email now blocked

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Thu Jun 20 17:13:43 CDT 2002

David,
I think these days a lot of lists get hit with various spam messages, and most realize there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. Plus that particular one was so spectacularly bad that a lot of people may have been rendered the virtual equivalent of speechless. Usually I'm muttering curses as I hit the Delete button, but for that one I was LOL, it was so "out there"! Thanks for your work on this list! That's a great HTML site, that HTML Encyclopedia, BTW.
Sincerely,
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com