[Javascript] ADMIN: Real ZOO web site, welcome! email now blocked

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Jun 20 17:32:21 CDT 2002

>I think these days a lot of lists get hit with various spam messages, and
>most realize there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. Plus that
>particular one was so spectacularly bad that a lot of people may have been
>rendered the virtual equivalent of speechless.

True, true.

>Usually I'm muttering curses as I hit the Delete button, but for that one
>I was LOL, it was so "out there"! Thanks for your work on this list!
>That's a great HTML site, that HTML Encyclopedia, BTW.

Thanks, the Encyclopedia is going to become the companion site for a
"compare-contrast" cross-platform HTML book I'm finishing up for Scarecrow
press, so it's going to expand greatly, with screenshots of the HTML tags
on different "rebel" or "minority" browsers/platform combinations (the
major ones, plus a few rebel ones, will have their screenshots in the book.
Hopefully later on I'll be able to add those screenshots as well), showing
how the tag is interpreted by those different browsers/platform
combinations, plus some added interactive online tools.

TTFN,
David

Systems Librarian, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page (www.usmemorialday.org/)