[Javascript] Table Cell Q in NN4

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Mon May 6 13:02:32 CDT 2002

Well, as far as I can tell the LINK object...

Try this.

function doThis(objButton)
{
   alert ( objButton );
}

This alert does not give me OBJECT, it gives me the URL

I would like the Object itself so I can apend eval (objButton+'Tab') so I
can change the back ground image of the Cell.

For one...

For another, the cursor only changes to a finger when over the text, not the
entire cell region.

I guess I'm just being picky.

Walter