[Javascript] Table Cell Q in NN4

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon May 6 13:42:23 CDT 2002

|-----Original Message-----
|From: javascript-admin at LaTech.edu [mailto:javascript-admin at LaTech.edu]On
|Behalf Of Walter Torres

	How about

?  It returns an object, although perhaps not the object you want.  What if
you used Cutter's suggestion and named the background (i.e. z-index=0) image
so you could change its source attribute?
	Also, are you limited to client-side solutions or can you code this
server-side?  The options would be a bit more varied if you can.

|I would like the Object itself so I can apend eval (objButton+'Tab') so I
|can change the back ground image of the Cell.
|
|For one...
|
|For another, the cursor only changes to a finger when over the
|text, not the
|entire cell region.

	Again, Cutter's idea of the transparent image overlay with link would work
well; it's kludgey, but of course most things are in Netscape 4.  I'm sure
everybody on this list feels your pain :)

Regards,

Peter