[Javascript] How to pop up the same window again

Selvaraj, Murugan (Indsys) Murugan.Selvaraj at geind.ge.com
Fri May 17 00:52:02 CDT 2002

Hi all

I have table with data in the jsp file.There is a hyperlink called FILE in
each row of the table.When the user click on the file hyperlink , it opens
the new window .
When the user click on the file hyperlink again,the same window which was
opened by the user previously should popup.I mean whenever the user click on
the file hyper link,it should be link opening the new window.But it should
open the same window.I am using the normal javascript code to open the
window.
window.open("" "" "");When the use click the file hyper link again , it is
opening the same window.but it doesn't popup.
How to popup the same window,when the user click the file hyper link again.

> g 		           India Business Center
> Murugan Selvaraj
> Software Engineer,
> Satyam GE Software Services Private Limited,
> 1-8-359, S P Road, Near HUDA Office,
> Begumpet, Secunderabad-500 003
> Tel : 91-40-788-1902
> Email: murugan.selvaraj at geind.ge.com

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."