[Javascript] form with two submit buttons ??

Dijam majiD yna54 at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 18:10:32 CDT 2002

Hi, it's me again,
thanks for all people that replied to my question, but it looks like I did
not explain well my question , what I am looking for is :

an HTMl or jsp page that has a form :
dropdown list ( employees names)
textarea ( for comment)
three buttons ( checkin, checkout, close)

this form is used in my company library, so when someone borrow a book, the
person working in the library highlight the name of the borrower in the
dropdown list, write a comment, and press the button checkout, this  action
will insert employee_name, comment and ckeckout_date.

when the employee returns the book, the samething will happend by pressing
now checkin button ( insert employee_name, comment and ckeckin_date).

Your help is appreciated.
thanks