[Javascript] form with two submit buttons ??

John Vercelletto javascript at dreamsplash.com
Fri May 17 18:58:13 CDT 2002

I believe (not 100% sure) you can put 2 submit buttons with different
values.  Both would process the form with the same action (posting to
the "processing page") but each button would have a different "value"
passed in the form assigned to the button.  The value of check out
button might be checkout, the check in button might be checkin.  Your
processing page can then take that value and do the appropriate
processing.

John