[Javascript] Http header to issue a location.replace

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue May 21 12:32:28 CDT 2002

Jose,

	You can't use server-side script to submit a form.  What you CAN do if you
want the form not to be submitted twice, is have a user-specific value kept
in a session variable or cookie that says the form has already been
submitted; that way, you can still POST and avoid processing the information
twice even if the user re-submits.
	Is this helpful,

Cheers,

Peter