[Javascript] ---OBJECT REQUIRED?---

Joshua Turcotte kaji at umit.maine.edu
Fri May 31 10:46:12 CDT 2002

Ah... everyone needs to feel stupid early in the morning... get it right out of the way.  Unfortunately, replacing the ; didn't seem to make any difference at all... the errors are undeterred.  *cries*

What gets my goat is that I don't have any clues to work from on this.  It worked fine when I put the case to bed, and now its not working fine, and without my having lain a hand on it... if I had and it had stopped working, I at least would have a
clue where to look.  This is just completely out of the blue.

Now...

there are three scripts being called ... its it possible it is misreferencing the location in the error-box... lines 8 and 45 of one of the scripts and not template.html like it says?  I've checked and in one case, line 8 is a blank and line 45 is
"if(DomNav&&!Opr)Trigger.addEventListener('load',Go,false);", in another line 8 is a // quote and line 45 is beyond the EOF, and in the third, both like 8 and 45 are var statements.  None of the above of which in any way stray from the originals
sent to me or the originals from my own library of functions that continue to work without complaint for other projects.

How does something simply cease to function by itself?