[Javascript] ---OBJECT REQUIRED?---

Ziggy ziggy at winks.com
Fri May 31 10:34:48 CDT 2002

You have a misplaced semi-colon in your body tag, perhaps this is the
culprit causing a chain effect. You have:

 onResize="tryagain()";

The semi-colon is outside the quotations for onResize, try
onResize="tryagain();"  and maybe things will magically work again, and
I sympathize, debugging JavaScript is ~never fun imo.

Good luck!

Kim
ziggy at winks.com