[Javascript] Page loaded

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Aug 6 17:36:27 CDT 2003

	I could, but currently the chat content is held in a single
Application variable, which was the simplest way to go at the time (I
threw the basic framework together on an idle Tuesday afternoon several
years ago).  I have plans to rewrite it for ASP.NET, perhaps using
webservice behaviors or a hidden frame approach, although I might just
keep building on PortaChat 1.x with the hidden frame approach for a
while... plenty of ideas for upgrades, assuming I ever get the time :)

-Peter