[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Thu Aug 21 14:36:14 CDT 2003

Quite true.  However, this is the problem I inherited -- and why it is
essential that not all 300+ fields/widget-values get
shipped.  Fixing the problem on the backend is less satisfying, but it is
unfortunately what I am stuck with.

Thanks for everyone's help -- it only reinforces my original doubts when I
took this on.

-- Dave Lovering