[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Thu Aug 21 14:59:08 CDT 2003

If you're working on "tens of thousands of ... transactions per-day"
then (to follow your analogy) you might as well wrap a tourniquet around
your neck to prevent the sucking chest-wound from causing the head to
bleed to death.

It sounds like you are working for a business that refuses to spend the
time/money on a solution that scales at least as well as the business
model.  I'm sorry to suggest that you are likely to have more than
implementation problems.  "But that's all I'm gonna say about that"