[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Aug 22 12:01:20 CDT 2003

Here's *A* solution:

1.  Build a client-server app using a 15 year old language like VB
2.  Train some monkeys to input data using this new app
3.  Require the user to make transactions through a phone call to the
pool of data entry monkeys

This new solution guarantees that the interface will be fully robust and
feature rich while being within response time requirements, the operator
monkeys provide low initial and ongoing cost as well as a high ROI, and
the phone system has far less evil hackers waiting to steal transactions
than the big bad internet.

Overall, I think this "solution" will be easier to implement.  <g>