[Javascript] Prepacking the HTTP_POST array from JavaScript

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Tue Aug 26 11:41:03 CDT 2003

After the appropriate loin-girding exercise, I tried appending the .action
declaration with some additional fields, etc.
As one might logically expect, there was no recognition of them by the forms
handler.  Does one have to sacrifice a goat or something to make this work?
Are there odd and recondite strings required to "join" the artificial
variables onto the HTTP_POST array?  Inquiring minds want to know...

-- Dave Lovering