[Javascript] Prepacking the HTTP_POST array from JavaScript

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Tue Aug 26 12:09:40 CDT 2003

Rather than indulge in any prolonged sessions of navel-diving, I decided to
buckle under to public sentiment and adopt the hidden field approach.  I
packed the hidden field with an encrypted array containing the "secret
sauce" parameters only after the onsubmit event is triggered, and clear the
field immediately after the "submit" returns.  Seems to work OK, but the
lack of elegance is .... well.... (shudder!) ... inelegant.

-- Dave Lovering