[Javascript] Getting New Data

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Feb 21 13:37:12 CST 2003

Tim,

   If you can restrict your browser base to Internet Explorer, you have the option of using a Web Service Behavior to load new information.
   If not, consider creating a hidden frame that can reload and send its contents to its visible counterpart.  To notify the script that new data has arrived, you could trip some event on the page that you've wired to the positioning function, and you've got it made.

Feel free to ask additional questions.

Peter