[Javascript] ADMIN: More List Problems. All Please Read.

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Feb 27 13:01:20 CST 2003

The JS-Jive list signing up the JavaScript list is causing a myriad of
problems for the JavaScript list. People replying to posts on the
JavaScript list - it looks like their posts are going through JS-Jive
first, and the JavaScript address is getting put into the blind carbon copy
field!

I have sent multiple emails to the JS-Jive list admin, I have tried to
unsubscribe the JavaScript list from their list, but I notice that the
JS-Jive list has a member in it that is using Javascript at latech.edu as
their personal email address! So I have emailed the JS-Jive list admin
about that as well.

I am getting dozens of bounced messages every hour. I will approve posts
that the listserv automatically holds because of the implicit destination.
That means posts will be delayed in getting to the list until this gets
cleared up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding of this chaos that is not of
our making.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology