[Javascript] VisualBasic.net

Cli Power clipower at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 16:53:56 CDT 2003

Hi,

Please visit

http://www.geocities.com/clipower

To see, How powerfully javascript can be used at client side?
You can also download, easy to use free web controls.

Thanks
Cli,

Peter Brunone <peter at brunone.com> wrote:
Carl,

If they did that, they'd have to require the .NET framework on every
computer. Now, I'm sure that's a goal of theirs (especially with Longhorn
et al on the horizon), but it doesn't make any sense -- to me, anyway --
that they would drop JScript (their own version of Javascript) when it's so
integrally involved in so many areas. Besides, it's a scripting language,
whereas VB.NET is a compiled language. It's like saying they'd drop Notepad
in favor of Office... the two just don't compare.
Basically, I wouldn't bother worrying about the future of Javascript
anytime soon.

Cheers,

Peter