[Javascript] dynamic variables names

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Tue Jun 24 15:13:53 CDT 2003

Standards is the short answer.

I assume when you were switching an image's source before, you
were using an ID of the image and changing that, right?

I'm not sure of the exact browser where that first started working,
but the document.images collection has been around for a long time.
Now if you prefer the ID route, I would at least set a reference to it
by using:

var objImg = document.getElementById("IDOfImage")

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com