[Javascript] dynamic variables names

Marcelo Simon grillo at lazzuri.com.br
Tue Jun 24 15:27:34 CDT 2003

Understand, standards are the way to go.

As I've said in an earlier email, javascritp is not my first programming
language, I've started with html, followed by cfml ( both tag based ), and
because noone here's in Brasil still use cold fusion ( because of the price
of the server ), I've moved to a more art orientated carrer ( working as
designer jr right now ), because of that I've started to use more flash, and
learned something in actionscript that helped me understand better
javascript and ecma and object oriented programming.

with my knowledge in actionscript and this list to help me, I've
accomplished some things in JS, and that's why I've asked you which was
better, just learning, everyday a little.

thanks
Marcelo Simon