[Javascript] Standards

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Wed Jun 25 07:56:59 CDT 2003

I think "Standards" and "Set In Stone" are 2 different things.  Computers
will ALWAYS evolve as long as they're around, but people need to get
on the same page eventually.  At least in an area like web development.

What if every TV worked differently and certain shows didn't come through
as the producer expected?  That'd be hell.  Well, not so much now that I
could just go get on my computer instead, but you get my drift.

Just my take on it.

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com