[Javascript] accessing a form element

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Wed Apr 7 01:33:08 CDT 2004

Calm down Håkan,
No matter if we wanted or not, we have to program for IE browser because the
huge majority of users use IE. Take a look of all statistics on the web:
http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm
http://www.onevision.co.uk/xq/ASP/id.780/qx/default.htm?CT=LeftNav
http://www.artlebedev.com/tools/browsers/
http://www.statmarket.com/
... try google searching for more, but don't expect different results.
I program with IE for some years and with the MSDN help I can say there was
nothing I couldn't do. I have no idea why you are so angry. If you have IE
questions, please use this list. We will try to help you.

Best regards,
Dan Costea.