[Javascript] Disabling multiple select

Tomas Di Domenico tdido at Argentina.com
Mon Apr 19 07:15:16 CDT 2004

Greetings, all.

I've written a JS function for disabling HTML controls, but I can't get
it to disable select boxes with multiple set to true in Mozilla (1.7b).
Does anyone know if that is because of a Mozilla limitation? (I've seen
a message saying that Mozilla uses "old style" selects, but I'm not sure
if that explains this issue).

Many thanks in advance!

--------
E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en Buenos Aires,
Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, La Plata y Pilar
http://www.Argentina.com
Nro. de acceso 5078-5000 Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina