[Javascript] form mail question - newbie level

John Neil jneil at victoricawines.com
Wed Apr 28 16:01:33 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am putting together a simple commercial site for a relative
(www.victoricawines.com).

I want to have a 'contact' page where the viewer enters their personal
details etc, hits submit, and the data entered is sent to me by email. (for
the meantime I have used a third-party routing which unfortunately includes
a 'security' code in order to avoid bots).

I know that this can be done with cgi (such as formmail) but this account
does not include cgi support.

Is there a way to email the contents entered into a form (text as well as
selections from drop-down lists, radio buttons etc) without using cgi?

TIA

John