[Javascript] form mail question - newbie level

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Apr 29 14:59:38 CDT 2004

   I wondered what happened to Chilisoft.  Of course their product used to cost over a thousand bucks per server (and I'm sure Sun hasn't brought that down a lot), so a host that offers $2/month hosting probably isn't going to jump at that opportunity :)

   Do either of these offer a way to send email?  ASP on Windows uses the native CDO object for mail, so without a comparable API in the X environment, you're still out of luck (not to say that they don't have one, but I'd be highly pessimistic).

Cool link from sourceforge; I didn't know they had that.

Peter