[Javascript] form mail question - newbie level

Paul Novitski paul at novitskisoftware.com
Thu Apr 29 15:21:56 CDT 2004

Peter,

I can't answer your question about email components on Linux, but under
Windows my ASP email component of choice is ASPMail from ServerObjects
http://www.serverobjects.com/comp/Aspmail4.htm
In my view, a good, solid (and inexpensive) component.

Now I'm feeling embarrassed because this thread has wandered too far from
Javascript...

Paul