[Javascript] new subscriber

shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com
Fri Apr 30 08:59:30 CDT 2004

Hello everyone.  I just subscribed to this list a few minutes ago.  How
much activity is there, and about how many regular posters?

I am a web developer at Godiva Chocolatier, and I do a lot of Javascript,
VBScript, ASP, IBM's Net.Data (not to be confused with .Net),
and I dabble in Perl every now and then.  I am a Linux/Mozilla Firefox
user, but at work it's all Microsoft/IE, so I end up writing Javascript
for IE mostly, but I do try to make it Firefox friendly whenever possible.
I have recently begun coding all of my HTML in XHTML 1.0 Strict,
and using style sheets for layout.  I try to write my Javascript now to
work with the "id" attribute, instead of "name", etc.

I hope to be able to help out by contributing any of my work I have
amassed, as well as helping out with debugging.
It will also be nice to have a place to ask questions of real people,
instead of going to Google a dozen times a day.

Shawn

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.