[Javascript] form mail question - newbie level

John Neil jneil at victoricawines.com
Fri Apr 30 15:44:15 CDT 2004

Thanks for the responses. I did have a look at the suggestions of saving
the input as text on the server and am going to look at the ASPMail from
ServerObjects but, as several suggested, I think that I will just invest
some of the business money on an upgraded account (When I purchased the
basic account they told me that it had cgi-support, naughty saleswoman!).

I will try a few suggestions anyway, and, if any work, pass on the solution.

Thanks again.

John Neil
jneil at victoricawines.com