[Javascript] new subscriber & Annotated JavaScript Project

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Fri Apr 30 15:54:26 CDT 2004

>BTW, I run another list, called the Annotated JavaScript Project (AJSP),
>which is supposed to take Javascripts, heavily annotate them (line by line)
><snip>
>
>Yes, I'd be interested in helping out.  Do you just need help commenting
>the scripts, or are you also seeking new script donations?

Both :-). Mainly the list is supposed to be where list members help each
other annotate scripts and to help each other not work on annotating a
script that someone else is already working on annotating. But since
activity has been minimal at best, I would be very surprised if there was
any duplication right now. I'm not sure how to encourage more activity.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST