[Javascript] Creating a division on the fly

Lester lester at denhaag.org
Tue Aug 10 14:43:29 CDT 2004

On 08/09/04 21:10, dev at qroute.net wrote:

> Is it possible to create a division on the fly by clicking on a button and
> then start dragging  that newly created division within the page ?

This is probably what you're looking for though it doesn't have the button to
append the div to the document. But I guess that would be easy enuff once you
have a look at the code.

Here is the final result:
    <http://www.scottandrew.com/examples/domwindow-pre6.html>

And here is the start of a walkthrough of the whole design:
    <http://www.scottandrew.com/weblog/articles/domwin_1>

l8R lES
--
   A browser, which has no other purpose in life than to be a window to the world
OUTSIDE the local computer, should never be part of the operating system.