[Javascript] OT: Intro

Cutter (JavaScript List) java.script at seacrets.com
Mon Jul 5 14:58:31 CDT 2004

Theresa,

Hi, thanks for the intro. Sounds like you fall into the "seniors
learning to program" classification ("seniors" seems to be 25+ in geek
speak;) We welcome you to the list, it is a great resource with many
fine contributors and very little BS. Just one note to make to your
original message: If you are looking for info on Java programming you
may want to search for another list to subscribe to as well. Java is a
higher level compiled programming language, whereas JavaScript is a
lower level scripting language. Both have their merits in differing
situations, but they are distinctly different. Thought you might want a
heads up. Cheers;)

Cutter