[Javascript] forms and js

Paul McGuire pmcguire at cguk.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 11:09:24 CST 2004

well its for an intranet where I can specify IE5.5 + as long as it works in
that environment which it does i'm ok. Its so very rare we have been running
this code in 8 companies for 3 years and its only just sprung up as a
possible.

Basically the page is auto created via a Windows application that pulls out
field names from an old 1980's database that we have webenabled. Its rare
but these field names could have a ( in them. Because its so rare I dont
want to have to rewrite the windows app to detect and change these ( ). I
might do this in the next big version update but for the moment to keep this
one customer happy this will do just fine

Thanks though for the info