[Javascript] location.href

Innerlab innerlab at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:57:46 CST 2004

Hello:

I have a page consiting of two frames with the names "header" and "content".
Different pages are loaded into the "content" frame, specially from other
sites on the internet.

The header frame has javascript code that's supposed to detect
    parent.content.location.href      and document.write it, redirect it,
etc.

It all works fine while the pages are within http://localhost, but when the
content frame is
a url on the internet, I get the error (on Nescape):

"Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property Location.href"

Could it be because I need Administrator priviliges on the computer I am
using
to do that? Doesn't make much sense.... any ideas?