[Javascript] iframe question

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Thu Mar 18 06:01:19 CST 2004

I've never heard the claim that Mozillas handling of iframes should be
faulty. Could you elaborate? This is a sincere request, I'm not trying
to be witty, if Mozillas implementation of iframes is indeed broken that
could give me problems.

On a sidenote; You could also simply do a location.reload(true) on the
document in the iframe. By specifying true as a parameter for reload you
will force the browser to make a new HTTP GET request, (hopefully) not
using the cached version.

Regards,