[Javascript] iframe question

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Thu Mar 18 06:46:55 CST 2004

Mind you, I've never tested every feature of the iframe inside Mozilla, but
the scuttlebutt has it that Mozilla and Netscape are both spun from the same
architecture.  Even in Netscape 6.0 their documentation does not endorse the
use of "iframe", although this may simply be due to the code getting ahead
of the documentation.

I would be very interested in finding out if this issue has been resolved,
particularly in the context of a test along the lines of the following:

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Bogus</TITLE><?HEAD>
<BODY>
<IFRAME SRC="http://www.yahoo.com" BORDER="20" FRAMEBORDER="1" ALIGN="left"
WIDTH="350" HEIGHT="200">
<H3>Alternative Content</H3>
Sorry, IFRAME is not spoken here...
</IFRAME>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Please forgive any obvious W3 syntax oversights -- I knocked this together
in about 10 seconds.

-- Dave Lovering