[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Mar 24 11:36:40 CST 2004

Sure.  I'll take one of my apps and strip it down to "demo-code" size so
that extraneous crap doesn't cause needless confusion.  The method was taken
nearly word-for-word from the Internet Explorer 5 Developer's Guide (the
last rev of IE for which MS printed one, apparently), and the only
substitution was choosing graphics instead of colored backgrounds.

Obviously, if you have a whole bunch of graphics you'll need some way of
managing them -- but I'll leave that to you folks.

I'll get back to you tomorrow with the demo code (knock wood...).

-- Dave Lovering