[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Fri Mar 26 00:35:55 CST 2004

> The method was taken
> nearly word-for-word from the Internet Explorer 5 Developer's Guide (the
> last rev of IE for which MS printed one, apparently)

I had been wondering about that myself. Maybe this is doomed to be a
rhetorical question, but what is the deal with Microsoft, that they don't
issue a comparable book for IE 6? Even if it's only on a CD! It's almost as
if they considered IE 6 to be such a temporary release that it wouldn't be
worth their while to produce a reference book on it. I found the version 5
volume to be extremely useful and really missed seeing one for version 6.
Oh, well, enough frustration-venting for one night ...
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com