[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Fri Mar 26 05:23:18 CST 2004

My guess is that since IE6 is (nowadays) not a very standards compliant
nor heavily updated browser, and since Microsoft is obviously not
interested in improving their browser with other than security updates,
perhaps this reflects in their interest in writing reference/developer
guides to that browser as well.

After all, the technology is old and starting to get quite outdated,
Microsoft allready met their goal with IE6 and seized browser
domination, and you do have MSDN as a pretty comprehensive reference if
you need it.

Apologies if my view is to biased/political, but this is what i beleive.

Regards,