[Javascript] changing graphics in new window

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Mar 26 09:19:28 CST 2004

	You're quite right; MSDN is a very complete reference for IE6
(and, to a lesser extent, earlier browsers).

	That said, although MS technology is my bread and butter,
they're really starting to tick me off with the way they ignore the
current tech so they can tell everyone how great something will be in
two years.