[Javascript] table collapse bug in IE6?

Paul Novitski paul at dandemutande.org
Sat Mar 27 12:37:53 CST 2004

Thanks, Hassan.  I would appreciate being able to see any similar code
you've written, regardless of which browsers you targeted.  I might be able
to pick up on something I'm missing in the DOM/CSS mix.

Yes, it's occurred to me that the phantom border problem could be local to
my machine; this weekend I'll be checking it out in IE6 on some friends'
computers as well.  Dave Lovering sounded as though he saw the phenomenon,
but I haven't heard back from anyone else on this list yet.

The app I'm writing is specifically targeted for IE6, so I haven't taken
the time to make the script cross-browser compatible or test it in other
user agents.  I'll do that when the press of work has eased off (hah!) so I
can use the datagrid module in my other work, but at present I merely want
to lick the problem in IE6.  I'll work around it if I have to, but I'd
rather understand and solve the problem so I can take advantage of table
row hiding in this current app, if possible.

Regards,
Paul