[Javascript] fPopCalendar

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Tue May 4 10:38:56 CDT 2004

Zip ^^

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Milo" <milo at linuxmail.org>
To: "[JavaScript List]" <javascript at LaTech.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 12:24 PM
Subject: [Javascript] fPopCalendar

> Does anyone else use Victor Wong's Javascript popup calendar?  It is used
by calling it in the onclick of an image or button next to a text box, which
causes a div to appear next to the text box.  The div has a calendar which
defaults to the current month, with drop-down boxes for month and year.  In
addition, there are left/right links to switch to the provious or next
month.  When any date on the calendar is clicked, the div disappears, and
the selected date appears in the text box.

> The reason I bring it up is that I use it at work all the time (it was in
use before my time), and it's very useful, but it doesn't work outside of
IE.  I was wondering if anyone felt like helping me troubleshoot what to
modify to get it to work in Mozilla, or if anyone out there has a better js
calendar.

> I can paste the entire thing into an e-mail or attach a .js file or .zip
if anyone is interested.  It is 250 lines long.