[Javascript] fPopCalendar

Shawn Milo milo at linuxmail.org
Tue May 4 10:24:36 CDT 2004

Does anyone else use Victor Wong's Javascript popup calendar?  It is used by calling it in the onclick of an image or button next to a text box, which causes a div to appear next to the text box.  The div has a calendar which defaults to the current month, with drop-down boxes for month and year.  In addition, there are left/right links to switch to the provious or next month.  When any date on the calendar is clicked, the div disappears, and the selected date appears in the text box.

The reason I bring it up is that I use it at work all the time (it was in use before my time), and it's very useful, but it doesn't work outside of IE.  I was wondering if anyone felt like helping me troubleshoot what to modify to get it to work in Mozilla, or if anyone out there has a better js calendar.

I can paste the entire thing into an e-mail or attach a .js file or .zip if anyone is interested.  It is 250 lines long.

Shawn